GALAXY QUEST A New Adventure.
Written by Tony Lee Healey for the fans.

Download

Return to Index
Return to Fan Fiction Page
Return to Fandom Main Page

HEALEYJEDI123@YAHOO.COM

CHAPTER TWO.

Guy found himself man-handled into a grooved chair, in the type of room he hadn't been in yet. Well, that is to say that he certainly didn't remember having been in this room the last time around. But then again Mathesar had said something about this being the Protector Three. Perhaps... Mathesar walked around to the front of a large screen mounted on the far wall. Teb was standing by it. The smiling Thermian raised a hand of greeting to him. "Greetings Gay." Guy couldn't help slinking lower down in his seat. "We have something to show you." Mathesar stepped to the opposite side of the screen, and signalled to Teb. "Activate screen!" The lights dimmed and Guy found himself sitting with his bottom jaw slumped on his lap. "Holy Shit..."

* * *

Fred watched as Laliari rounded a corner at near on ninety. Smoke billowed up from the tyres, and Fred found himself clinging to the sides of his seat. He exchanged his look of terror for a trim smile. Laliari had, as always, her blank smiling face anyway. She clamped down hard on the brakes at a stop sign and then looked over at Fred, who'd smashed his head against the dash. "Was that acceptable" she asked. Fred rubbed his forehead. "... yeah... but you might wanna try going a little bit slower. You're a new driver, don't want to get a speeding ticket..." "Sensible thinking tech sergeant Chen." Fred frowned. "I told you, it's Fred. Just Fred." "Freddd... Fred." Fred looked out of the window and then back at Laliari. He would have spoke, but what he saw, or rather what he didn't see, caught his breath. And then he felt every particle in his body being pulled apart and he knew what that was. Within seconds he was reassembled onboard the Protector, with Laliari at his side. A Thermian officer was manning the controls. "Tech sergeant Chen. It is an honour." He grasped him in a hug and then helped him off of the assembly pad. Fred could only smile. "Yeah. Thanks..." the Thermian disregarded Laliari and moved to his controls. He waved his hand over them. "The matter re-arranger. I have become quite accustomed to its design. I trust that its operation under my control was to your satisfaction?" "Yeah, you did swell. So why are we here?" "I do not exactly. Commander Mathesar wanted to tell you in person Tech sergeant Chen. Come, this way." He led the way out into the corridor, and Laliari let Fred go first.

* * *

Jason Nesmith always made a habit of going to the gym. If it were not for regular exercise, then he would not have looked as good as he did. In fact, although being older by many years, he was in better condition now than he was when filming on the original show. But he did find some of the exercises were getting a little harder, and he was getting tired quicker. Or was it just his mind? Did he just think that he was older? Whatever the case, he was sticking to the treadmill today. The gym that he went to had a row of televisions attached tot he ceiling so that people on the tread could keep their minds occupied. The news was on. "This bad front of weather is pushing steadily north, and I cannot see a change until late in the weekend..." the reporter was saying. Jason didn't care much for these news reporters. Sometimes they were so full of it. Yes, he'd had his fair share of criticism and bogus lies before. But that was the life of a star wasn't it? Wasn't that his function? To be an icon? A hero? But what he hadn't realised at the beginning was that that entailed not having a personal life. "Next up tonight, the Galaxy Quest star who has gone missing." Jason stopped dead at that and slid backwards on the tread. He stood straight back up. "The apartment of Alexander Dane has been found ransacked, and a small blood trail was found near the door. It would appear to be a kidnapping. The police headquarters today would not release any further information regarding this matter, and they claim that all members of the Galaxy Quest 'crew' are in the process of being questioned. "Next tonight, the woman from Iowa who thought that she had a pig for a son, quite literally, and the problem with coast Rican banana ban..." Jason stood silent. Alex gone? Who or what would take Alex? This was all new to him. he hadn't been home since nine in the morning, so he could bet his ass that he had a whole string of messages left for him. Jason didn't even bother collecting together his things as he hurried off for the exit and his car. Some day.

 

Next ChapterPrevious Chapter<Back>  Return to Index  < Next>

This Page Was Last Updated: Tuesday, August 27, 2013 04:46 PM
"GALAXY QUEST" & ALL RELATED MARKS & MEDIA ARE TM & © 1999 DREAMWORKS SKG. NO OTHER OWNERSHIP IS IMPLIED. THIS SITE IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH ANY ENTITY INVOLVED IN THE PRODUCTION OF THIS MOVIE. ALL OPINIONS CONTAINED HEREIN ARE THOSE OF THE AUTHOR(S) ALONE